5 weeks post op 450cc saline unders. Will my lower pole gain more fullness? (photo)

Implants at 5 weeks

At 5 weeks you are still early. It does look like your left breast still needs a bit more to go, but without seeing your preops, it looks like you may need a small lift.

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling

Thank you for your question. You are still very early in the post-operative period. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and and implants to settle into proper position. The implants may swell asymmetrically, but usually settle evenly. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Still A little early

It's still a little early, but it looks like you might have had true "unders" placed and not a dual plane approach where part of the muscle is divided. By dividing the lower part of the muscle, the implant is allowed to settle much sooner. Stay tuned and be patient. Speak to your doctor and wait and see. If by 3-6 months there is no change, then you should have the muscle divided. 

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.Its early to talk about results.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD