5 months post op with noticeable asymmetry? (Photos)

Will my right breast still drop some more? I hate how uneven they look and am scared that They will remain this uneven for good.

5 months post op breast augmentation with noticeable asymmetry?

Thank you for your question.  I am very sorry to hear of your asymmetry.  After 5 months I would expect the implant has dropped as much as it is going to.  Please see her plastic surgeon to make certain you have not developed a capsular contracture on that side.  In some cases a surgical revision can drop the implant further.  However if you have a capsule he will need surgery to correct that problem.  Please see her plastic surgeon for examination and diagnosis. For more information please read the link below:

5 months post op with noticeable asymmetry?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery;  the asymmetry that you are are you referring to is certainly noticeable. At this point, most of the implant "settling" has likely occurred although you may notice ongoing changes for a few more months.

If, in the longer term, you continue to have the same concerns regarding the breast asymmetry, revisionary breast surgery will likely be necessary. Exactly what operation should be performed will depend on many factors, including which breast  implant positioning you  refer.  Generally, in situations like this, it is best for patients to communicate their concerns/preferences directly with their plastic surgeon in front of a full-length mirror. Working together you will come up with a plan to improve your outcome. Best wishes.

Breast Asymmetry

I am sorry that you are not happy with the results of your surgery. Generally most implants  have fallen into their appropriate pocket by three months.  I have had a few exceptions. I believe at this stage of  five months following surgery that this implant may not change position significantly.  It is possible that a capsule has formed at this point stopping the implant from falling any further.  If it does not fall any further your surgeon may recommend a second surgery to open the capsule and allow the implant to drop further.