4 weeks post BA. I'm uncertain if implants will drop or if revision is needed. Any suggestions?

Dr has instructed me to continue strenuous massages but they are very time consuming and leave me nautious and dizzy. Dr said he made need to open the muscle pocket and that it may have been set too high. Some days look better than others but I hate that it feels saggy on bottom of breast instead of being filled out fullness. I had 500cc silicone gummy bears under muscle and I'm 5'9 160lbs and was a 34 B

Breast augmentation

It is difficult to comment without seeing you are at least seeing photos. But at 4 weeks post, it is too soon to have a revision.

No revision needed yet, still healing

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your recent procedure! You are still very early in the healing process and will se several changes within the next few months. Your breasts do not settle and become for a part of "you" until 3-6 months down the line. As your body is healing, the swelling will also go down. Good luck and congratulations, again!

Post Op Concerns With Healing

Thank you for your question but without any photos or an exam it isn't possible to comment meaningfully. I recommend that you continue to follow up closely with your Plastic Surgeon and ask their guidance as they know your situation the best.

Take care

Breast Aug

Dear millerrhynes,
Thanks for your question on­­ your breast issues. Consider speaking directly with your plastic surgeon. It takes at least 3 months to see the final result of a breast augmentation.   lf you decide to seek a second opinion think about setting up an in-person consult with a plastic surgeon who has at least one of these credentials:
*Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery - the gold star symbol
*A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) - the circle symbol
*A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) - the Queen Nefertiti symbol with a Triangle
Best to you. Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

4 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.
Its too early to talk about final results.
In my practice for cases like your In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Post breasts augmentation recovery

Dear Miller,   
   It is very difficult to answer your question without front and side view pictures.
   One month after surgery is still quite early in the healing process. It takes 3-4 months for the implants to settle down
    . Your surgeon is absolutely right in his instruction to do the implants displacement massage. That will help significantly with  the implants  settling down.
 If after 3-4 month things do not improve and you are still saggy with the implant riding high, you might need revision surgery, which will depends on the findings. 
                                  Dr Widder

Implant concerns

Some patients can have very tight muscles that take a few months to allow the implants to drop into a more natural position. Massage can help but I would be cautious about being too aggressive edifciskly if your implant is shaped and textured. Time is the most important factor and I don't offer revisions to patients until atleast 8-10 months after surgery 

David R. Alfonso, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Post Op Worry

Thanks for your question.  You are very close to your surgical date and will continue to see changes over the coming weeks and months.  I would recommend waiting at least 6 months before you move forward with any type of breast revision.  Be patient, take care of yourself, get some rest coupled with light exercise, eat well and spend time with friends and family.  The time will pass and you will continue to see changes.  

Make sure as well to follow your surgeon's advice regarding massage.  Take breaks if you notice being nauseous or dizzy.  This too should decrease with time.  

Wishing you all the best,
Steven Camp MD
#HappyCamperMD

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Follow doctor's recommendation

Nothing beats a one-on-one consultation.  If your doctor recommended to open the pocket I would ask him/her when this should be done.  Are you wearing a band on-top of your breasts to "push" them down?