4 months post-op. Do you think they are lifted enough? (Photo)

I am a Mother of four. 5'4 140 pounds. Breast augmentation & breast lift. 300cc saline implants under muscle, breast fold incision...4 months post Op. Right breast seems flatter & wider than the left breast. Left breast firmer & rounder. I also got a breast lift do you think they are lifted enough, in my opinion I think they are still sagging a little. Please share your professional opinion.

Breast Lift with Augmentation result question

Good Morning SMurray01.  Four months is about the time that everything should be settled and where your result should be.  In my opinion, the first thing that stands out is the size of the areolas.  These should be smaller and more appropriate for your breast size and shape.  With the left breast feeling more firm and rounder, you may want to check with your PS about a possible capsule contraction.  You may have scar tissue that has formed around that implant making it feel that way and look more round. Your incisions are healing very nice.  I believe that the chosen size and shape of the breasts look great.  If you are looking for more projection, you can consider swapping your implants for a higher profile.  As always check with your PS on all of these options.  Good Luck.

Jackson Plastic Surgeon

4 months post-op. Do you think they are lifted enough?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation/lifting procedures; based on your photographs, you have a very nice outcome.  Although I understand patients' desire to eliminate "sagging" is much as possible,  tightening of the breasts skin envelope too much during breast lifting surgery  can be problematic.  Best wishes.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast lift and implants - are they ok?

Thank you for asking about your breast lift and implants.

You have a very pretty result from your lift and implants.
There is always some mild asymmetry - because the two parts of our bodies do not match.
The position of the breasts looks very good - they do not appear to be sagging at all.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

4 months post op. some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its too early to talk about results. 
In my practice, after performing a BA+BL I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast lift

There is always some settling with time after a breast lift surgery. your results look nice and I doubt that performing a revision will lift them anymore than where they are.

PS, it does look as though your breast lift has produced an adequate result.  Capsulate asymmetries are normal and further lifting of your breast would flatten the nice round shape below the nipple areola.

Breast lift result

Overall I think you have a very nice result. Your symmetry is good and it is impossible to make them identical. It is only possible to lift breasts so much without over tightening the skin and causing problems. I don't know what you looked like pre op but you look great now. Enjoy your new look. Good luck.

Breast lift results after four months

Thanks for posting your questions and photographs.  You appear to have achieved a good early result.  Remember it can take many months for your breasts to soften and settle before you begin to see your final results.  Over tightening of the skin during breast lift surgery can cause many issues including flattening your breasts.