4 months post-op and my breasts look like "torpedos" is this normal? I have 300cc under the muscle through the areola. (photo)

Torpedo Breasts.....

From the picture, it appears that you definitely have a Tuberous Breast on the left, and probably on the right to a lessor degree.  Tuberous Breasts are harder to augment, especially with larger implants.  This can usually be made better with a Vertical Breast Lift.  This includes a scar around your areola to help correct the puffy, Hershey's Kiss appearance as well as to lengthen the distance from your nipple to your crease.  This isn't something that will correct itself with time and will need surgical correction.   Definitely discuss this with your surgeon.   If they aren't comfortable and experienced with Tuberous breasts, get a second opinion.   

Breast augmentation

It would be nice to see what they looked like before surgery.  If the areola remain puffy, perhaps a circumareola reduction may help it.  

4 months post-op and my breasts look like "torpedos" is this normal? I have 300cc under the muscle through the areola.

Thank you for your question and photo.  It appears that you have a constricted breast with constriction beneath the areola.  CR preoperative photos to see if there was tightening of the skin below the areola.  This shape may continue to improve over the next 3 months but if you had significant constriction and your preoperative appearance you may need a procedure to release the tightness beneath the areola. Be sure to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Breast Shape

It is hard to say if this is normal or not as it can depend on your pre-operative photos. Your breast do look like they're slightly high although it is still fairly early. I would suggest seeing your plastic surgeon for more advice.

Mahmood Kara, MD

Breast shape

Your breasts have the look of a constricted lower pole which was present before surgery. This can be difficult to change, even with an implant. There may be more change to your breast over the next few months but you will likely always have a flatter lower portion of your breasts. Make sure to follow up with your surgeon 

David R. Alfonso, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon