Umbilicoplasty, will it help me? (Photo)

I am a forty year old mother of four. I have always tried to maintain my figure. After my third child the skin above my navel began to pucker. After my fourth delivery, I had a tubal ligation via my navel, the doctor completely deformed my belly button. I don't feel I have enough skin to have a tummy tuck, additionally, I would like to avoid the associated scars. Do you think an umbilicoplasty could help?

Options to improve the belly button

One option would be to use Exilis multi-plane tissue sculpting to tighten the upper pole of the umbilicus + surgically remove some supraumbilical skin. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles