Are there any reasonably priced surgeons in the US?

I'm looking for BBL, TT and Lipo...are there any reasonably priced surgeons in the United States for this? Thanks!

Cost

You can look on the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) to find board certified plastic surgeons in the US. I would recommend staging these procedures simply because you will have to refrain from sitting on your buttocks for at least 2 weeks after a BBL which means you would need to sleep on your stomach, which may not be optimal when just having a tummy tuck. This reduces complications and provides for a more comfortable post-operative recovery. Cost varies depending on the location and surgeon but I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a BBL is between $6,000-$7,000 and a tummy tuck ranges from $8,000-$9,000. Price of liposuction depends on how many areas you are wanting done but the cost usually ranges between $2,000-$6,000. I would ask during your consultations if they offer discounts on multiple procedures because most practices tend to. Best of luck in your endeavors. 
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Price Varies By Location, Surgeon, anesthesia , Etc.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Surgical fees vary from region to region and from plastic surgeon. There are many "reasonably prices surgeons". You can use google search and make some calls. Many offices including our office offer periodic specials. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

BBL and tummy tuck fees

Certainly there are surgeons that have fees that are more reasonable than others.  I would caution you to stay locally as you are better off in the end especially with follow-up after surgery.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon