I am 18 years old and have a four month old son. If I get a tummy tuck, will most of the stretch marks be gone? (Photo)

and have stretch marks and loose skin all over my belly no crop tops for me ! But I wanted to know if I get a tummy tuck will most of the stretch marks be gone or stay ?

If I get a tummy tuck, will most of the stretch marks be gone

all the stretch marks below your umbilicus will be gone and the remaining can be adressed with fractional co2 lasers,hope this helps

India Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck to remove stretch marks

Hi - a tummy tuck usually removes all the stretch marks below the tummy button - the ones above this level usually remain.

How much can be removed depends partially on how much excess skin there is. The stretch marks below the belly button can usually be removed, but above the belly button usually have to remain. The only way to know for sure is to book a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you to see what your options are. Best of luck! 

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC