Am I a candidate for tummy tuck and fat transfer to breasts and buttocks? (Photo)

I lost over half of my body weight within a year through diet and exercise.

After Weight Loss procedures: which first

I sincerely want to congratulate for the courage of losing weight by your own, you have achieved already a great goal and now starts the time for a total renovation.You have developed flaccid skin on the superior abdomen, lower abdomen, front thighs, lateral thighs, and the buttocks have developed wrinkles on the bottom. Your breast have lost a lot of volume and have developed a 3rd degree ptosis (flaccid breast) and very saggy skin on lateral torso.So you are a great candidate for Lower Body Lift which means a circumferential Tummy Tuck in order to tighten the skin on abdomen, lift the pubic area, lift the front and lateral thigh and lift the buttocks as well. I am not sure just the LBL will be enough to tighten the extra skin on the width of your abdomen, Unfortunately you do NOT have fat available to do fat grafting not to breast and either to the buttocks. We may create a flap with your own tissues to add a bit of more volume to your buttocks.Your breast will need a Full Anchor breast lift and if you want to add volume to cleavage or enlarge the volume, then the only option for you will be the implant. Be encouragedDr. Cardenas

You could be a great candidate for a tummy tuck or lower body lift.

Congratulations on your weight loss! Losing more than half your body weight through diet and exercise is an incredibly impressive accomplishment. Judging by your photo, you could see excellent results from either a tummy tuck or a lower body lift, depending on your goals. A tummy tuck addresses the mid-section alone, while a lower body lift combines a tummy tuck with a thigh and buttock lift to eliminate loose skin from outer thighs, buttocks and abdomen to dramatically improve your contours.  Further, a breast lift with implants could restore breast shape and placement while replacing lost volume. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon experienced in post-weight loss plastic surgery to discuss your options.

Am I a candidate for tummy tuck and fat transfer to breasts and buttocks?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

Congratulations on your weight loss. In accordance with your images, you would be an excellent candidate for a Full Tummy tuck in your breasts do not recommend fat injection, because according to studies is related to the incidence of breast cancer, recent rather would recommend you a breast lift with or without implants (as you wish).

Hope hear from you soon , best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD

Thank you for your question and photos, congratulation on your weight loss you look to be a good candidate for full Tummy Tuck and Breast lift plus implants. you dont have enough fat for transfer to breast for this reason the only option is for implants plus lifting for breast. we can take the fat to transfer to the butt and hips for a good natural result.

Candidate for a TT and Fat transfer

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!The best clients are patients who are healthy but have EXCESS SKIN OR FAT that does not respond to diet and exercise. Patients who have undergone SIGNIFICANT WEIGHT LOSS and have hanging skin. Women with loose skin and stretch marks FOLLOWING PREGNANCY, as in your case. Anyone with LOSS OF SKIN ELASTICITY. Patients who are unable to tighten the abdominal wall with exercise. If you have loose or sagging abdominal wall skin; often associated with relaxation of the anterior abdominal wall muscles (frequently secondary to multiple pregnancies)

Tummy tuck + Lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In this regard, I recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Yes you can have these done at the same time but it is best to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to ensure that you recieve the quality care that you deserve. 

Congratulations on your weight loss. Based solely on your photos, it does not look like you have enough donor sites to provide adequate augmentation. You might be a better candidate for implants.

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck.  The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Congratulations on your weight loss.  You appeared to be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck.  Having lost so much weight you may not have enough fat for fat transfer to the breasts.  You will likely need a breast lift in addition to implants.  Fat transfer to the buttocks can be a dangerous procedure with 22 deaths reported worldwide due to fat emboli from the buttocks to the lungs..  Choose your plastic surgeon based on the surgeon's experience and reviews.