How soon after TT will I be able to change compression garment and socks myself without help?

My hubby has to remove and put on my cg and socks as I can't yet. I'm 5 days post op. He doesn't have time to do this everyday

Compression garment and socks

Hello Dear, thanks for your question.  I recommend to all my patients to wear their compressions socks and their garments after surgery, but I recommend you to ask this to your surgeon, because each surgeon has their own policy. 

Good luck :)

Abdominoplasty

Most of my patients are able to get a round reasonably well by 5-7 days. It is hard to predict when you will be able to do most things by yourself.