Thank you for your question. You are correct for noting the skin between your nose and lip because this distance contributes to one's aesthetic appearance. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon and consider fat injections and lip lifts, both of which have permanent effects on the appearance of your lips.
Lip lift? Lip Implants?
Thank you for asking about your lip lift.
- You need an examination to be sure that a lip lift will give you the look you want.
- You certainly don't want a lip shorter than 1.1 cm -
- You may actually need lip implants and a lip lift to get the look you want
- So at your consultation if you can find photos of people who look like you but with the lip look you like, it will help guide your plastic surgeon.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Lip Lift Candidate?
Hi annahadz,Based from your photos alone, you may be able to do a very conservative lip lift procedure (but personal evaluation is necessary to confirm this). If you however like the result of the filler injection, you may want to consider fat or dermal graft which will give you longer lasting result instead of doing lip lift.