How much is it to get my lips done?

How Much Does It Cost to Have My Lips Done?

The cost of having your lips done will depend on what filler you get, how much you get, and who does the injecting.  Most people begin with one syringe (or less) of filler.  For more information, you should have a consultation with an expert injector. Good luck!

Juvederm

You should start out with maybe 1cc and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur. In my office 1 syringe is $480.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Cost for Lip Augmentation

It varies but at our practice, we charge by the amount of filler used.  Therefore, one pays for only what they use. We do not use fat at our office.  It is not wrong to use fat in the lips but we have noticed more clumps of volume with fat then fillers.  Liquid silicone is also an option but more expensive and requires more visits initially.  Find someone you trust.  Good luck!

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip augmentation

Lip augmentation can be done with fillers.  The cost of the fillers will vary from injector to injector. Best of luck.

Lip augmentation

Hard to advise best option without photos or physical exam. Cost varies from city to city, and one option is lip augmentation with Hyaluronic Acid, like Juvederm plus. Another option is fat transfer which is more permanent. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, Good Luck

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Lip Filler price

Thank you for your question.  Cost of lip volumization with filler depends on which product is used, the volume of the product used and your geographic location.  Please consult with your board certified Dermatologist for evaluation and to determine pricing in your area.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of lip augmentation

A precise answer to your question will require more information than what you have provided, i.e. how and what you are hoping to accomplish. Lip shaping can be done with surgery, implants, or fillers which of course are temporary, or fat which is more "permanent." If you are looking to simply add some volume and curve to your lips, you might consider starting with a small volume (1cc) of a hyaluronic acid such as Juvederm to plump the central portion of your lips in what I call the "Betty Boop" effect. It's sexy but subtle, and you won't look overdone.
Remember you can always get more later, but a year is a long time to walk around with "duck lips." In our area, this procedure runs ~$550.00.
Best Wishes

Lip Augmentation and Price

It really depends on how many syringes the patient needs and which product is injected.  There is also some variation geographically.  The most important thing is to consult an experienced dermatologist with cosmetic procedures.  Best, Dr. Green