Tummy tuck fat trasfer to breasts and nipples correction

I have endometriosis i have had alot of operations including a hysterectomy when I was 28 this has ruined my stomach . I have had 3 children I'm 5ft 3 weigh 9 &half stone I have large breasts but want volume I'm 36dd, as I'm 41 they lost there shape. How much is it to have a full tummy tuck fat transfered to the breasts and nipped correction as I have inverted nipples . UK price thank you

Fat Transfer with Nipple Correction and the Costs of a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.

Yes, the #fat can be #transferred from the tummy tuck to the breasts. As well as correcting #inverted #nipples. In fact, this is a very ideal surgical #combination. 

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. Such will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}