Is it possible to reattach an inframmorary fold? (photo)

I received gyno surgery in which the dr released my inframmorary fold without telling me he was going to do so. Can it be reattached? I'm looking for a surgeon with experience in this procedure.

Re-establishing an inframammary fold

Thanks for the question.   A few more details on what was previously done would be helpful.  That being said, re-establishing an inframammary fold after it has been violated is a challenging surgical feat.  The inframammary fold (IMF) is an established anatomical structure which can be re-established with suturing techniques or in some cases the use of an acellular dermis like Alloderm.  Either way the best policy is not to violate it in the first place.  Hope this helps.