I wanted to know how much would be charged for awake liposuction flank area and stomach or just flank? (Photo)

Abdomen or flanks?

You appear to be a good candidate for liposuction alone.  My opinion based solely on your photo would be to seek a board certified plastic surgeon that is allowed to perform these procedures in the hospital under IV sedation or general anesthesia so that you can have your entire waist (back, flanks, and abdomen) done at the same time without the pain that is involved in these awake cases.  No awake case can safely address these areas at the same time because too much lidocaine would be necessary.  Charges vary widely from surgeon to surgeon, and usually would run between 5000 and 10000 for that procedure.
Best wishes

Liposuction under local

I perform easily a hundredor more cases a year with lipo under local. The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon.  Best to find a good surgeon first.

Costs

Costs vary between different practices and surgeons.  For liposuction under oral sedation your costs could range from $4500-$6500. See a BCPS for your care. 
DrBurnett#realself100

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for liposuction.  This can help define your waistline and provide improved contour of your lower back and upper buttocks.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD