How can I find a doctor in Rochester, New York who can do the procedure?

Abdomen area, loose skin I'm at my weight of my choice.

CoolSculpting in Rochester, New York

CoolSculpting has a "find a doctor page" on their website that can help locate a doctor in whatever city you may be in. My preference, is to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon's office to administer the treatments. CoolSculpting is an excellent modality. The Plastic Surgeon can also perform liposuction and abdominoplasty, (tummy tuck), which may be a better modality for you. ASPS and ASAPS members are Board Certified Plastic Surgeons. Their websites are a good place to check the credentials. Best to see a couple of offices before treatment. State your reasonable goals and expectations, and together you should be able to come up with a plan that will be beneficial.

Loose Skin in Abdomen

Coolsculpting reduces the fat bulge in a given area but does nothing for the loose skin.  If the skin needs tightening in the abdominal area, you should consider Thermage.  Best, Dr. Green