I want implants without a lift? Is it possible? Will my areolas look slanted? (Photos)

I am scared of the breast lift scar, I want more of a natural looking breast. Nice and full!

Mastopexia with Breast implants

Thanks for posting your photos.A breast implant surgery can be performed with 400-500 cc.But your sagging issue will not be solved and it will go on.Therefore a mastopexia surgery with lollipop scar will help you to achieve a natural look and to get nice and full breast.Pls consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.Good luck.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Lift

A small circumareolar lift may be all that you need with your implants. I use this technique quite often in borderline patients.  A full exam in person is critical.