Can a boob job whole body lift or arm lift get rid of the wrinkles and fat in my side fat? (photos)

The area under my arm pit that leads to my back fat can it be fixed with out a bra line lift? Can my inner thighs be improved in a lower body lift or my outer deformed thigh? I don't want to be a stripper I just want to be able to sit down without my thighs farting and be able to wear sleeveless shirts or dresses

Massive Weight Loss

All excess skin requires an excision.  Without that, you wont be able to achieve the result you are looking for.  You are not alone, this is a common presentation with massive weight loss patients.  Does this help you?

Dr. Dillon

Post massive weight loss body contouring

Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that you have lost a significant amount of weight, congratulations. I specialize in post massive weight loss body contouring. In the right hands a significant transformation can be obtained in someone like yourself. I know that you don't expect unrealistic results, but if you want to complete your journey and be happy with your results you will need to undergo quite a few procedures to get there.

I would suggest having a lower body lift which in my hands includes : 

1. A full tummy tuck. 

2. A mons lift. 

3. A strong lateral thigh lift. 

4. A buttock lift. 

5. Auto augmentation of the buttocks and hips. The hip flap is designed to help increase or maintain your hip / waist ratio. 

Your arms ccan be done at the same time.

At a second sugical setting would suggest a breast lift, thigh lift and bra line lift.

Please seek out a board certified ps with extensive experience in performing post massive weight loss body contouring procedures. 

Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations on the weight loss. As long as you have reached your target weight and have remained so for at least 6 months you are good to go for surgery. I specialise in post weight loss surgery and do them in stages. I always ask my patients to list in order their priority and then I tackle those . However, it is important to do the surgery in a way that the scars do not put strain on each other! It is much better to do arms and tummy together, then legs and chest together for example, as there are no opposing vectors. Be sure you consult a board certified plastic surgeon.

Body contoruing

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate several body contouring procedures which could address your skin folds.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD