Undecided for BBL and Tummy Tuck. I like the work of both Dra Tania Medina and Dra Duran. Can you guys help me decide?

I had vsg surgery in Mexico and Hace gone from 198lbs to 146lbs. I want to lose 20 to 30 more pounds. I lost most of my butt and my belly needs fixing. I like heart shaped butts and tiny waist and both Doctors seem good for it. It's hard to decide.

Undecided for BBL and Tummy Tuck.

Hello Dear, 

Thank you so much for your questions.  Congratulations on your weight loss..   Both procedures are commonly performed together, this will depend of your state of health. After an assessment of personal way you together with your doctor will choose which procedure is best for you. best wishes!!

You are better off having the surgery locally so you can be seen for appropriate post-op care. Best of luck.