Breast agumentation 500cc. (photo)

its been a week and a half i had my breast agumentation i have a small opening where my stiches are im a bit worried do i need re-sriching.. did i bit of research and said let it heal.

Incision Opening

Thank you for your question. It is best to have incisions/wounds evaluated in person by your Plastic Surgeon. Re-suturing an incision shut at this point post op would not be advisable. Superficial openings usually heal well with conservative wound care.
All the best

Small opening

Thank you for your question. I recommend contacting your plastic surgeon and being evaluated.  Best wishes with your recovery.

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast Aug incision opening......

From your photo, it appears to be a superficial opening, however, it's impossible to tell without seeing you in person.   Definitely contact your surgeon immediately and make an appointment to be seen and evaluated in person.

Breast augmentation

Sometimes there is delayed healing in spots.If you are concerned, you should check with your surgeon.  Best of luck.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for sharing your picture and question.  It appears that you have a superficial incision separation and at a week and a half from surgery I would favor conservative treatment by maintaing the area well-moisturized and covered with a clean gauze.  This separation should heal quickly.  I would also recommend alerting your surgeon's office to this issue so that they can ensure you go on to heal uneventfully.

Breast agumentation 500cc.

Thank you for your question.After viewing you photo, it appears you may have a suture that is poking through.   I don't see any overt redness or swelling.    I recommend having a follow-up with your plastic surgeon for definitive exam and suggestions.