Am I candidate for a one stage forehead reduction? Also, can it be made to not look so square? (photos)

My Forehead is very square and almost completely flat. Most people who get the procedure have very rounded foreheads. Can my forehead be made to look less square around the edges? Also, I'm not sure if I have enough elasticity for a one stage procedure but would only do the surgery if it could be done in one stage. I would like about an inch removed.

Forehead reduction.

The pictures are not clear enough to make any conclusions about the reshaping of your hairline. You, however, seem to have adequate laxity to lower the hairline 2.5 cm. Usually the subtle reshaping you describe can be acheived with a one stage process. Hair transplants to the temples can be done in the same sitting to soften the sides of the forehead. 

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

You generally require an examination to make sure you are a candidate for surgery (especially one stage lowering).

You generally require an examination to make sure you are a candidate for surgery (especially one stage lowering).  Generalizations can be made but it may not apply to you.  It is difficult to get the rounded corners with just hair line lowering (reduction) surgery.  It may involve a combination of hair transplant / grafting procedure.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Forehead reduction

It is not clear if you are a male or female. With hair transplants you can get any shape you wish. Look at our gallery on our website and see the wide variety of hairline shapes for men and women

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon