4 months post laser lips brown marks. Will they go away? (Photo)

I asked my Dr about it but he sow it first time and he didn't know what I can do with it. What it this? What I can do with this? I don't want have this.

Brown Patches after Laser

Laser procedures create "wounds" in the skin that heal over time. Laser does carry risks and complications that include but are not limited to scarring, areas of pigmentation changes that can either be loss of pigmentation so that the treated areas of skin appear lighter than the surrounding skin or, as in your case, increased pigmentation that appear as brown areas. These can fade over time but if they are still there at 6 months after the laser, they are permanent. 

However, there are treatment options. Certain types of IPL (intense pulsed light) are very effective in treating brown pigmentation so you should seek out a skin specialist (dermatologist) who is an expert in this field.

Perth General Surgeon