Trigeminal neuralgia and chemical peel?

I have Trigeminal neuralgia of V1. Would having a medium deep TCA peel, definitely around the mouth, and maybe around the eyes, go so deep as to irritate the nerves? A phenol peel was also suggested to me. Thank you all so much for your time and help.

TCA and neuralgia

I personally, as a conservative physician would go against harsh treatments that may worsen your neuralgia. A phenol peel is a vvvv deep peel, Jessners and 30% TCA is considered medium depth. 

I would avoid anything that may potentially worsen your neuralgia, the use of low setting on fractional lasers, multiple sessions, IMO is a safer option. 

All the best, Dr Davin Lim
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist