Are there payment plans for breast augmentations?

I was looking to get breast augmentation and was wondering if doctors accept payment plans or if I should save up.

Financing Breast Augmentation Surgery

For breast augmentation surgery, the overall cost greatly depends on the following: silicone vs. saline, sizing, etc. With that being said, there are many third party companies that can assist in financing your breast augmentation surgery, so depending on your timeline, you can either save up for your surgery, or go with a third party financing company. We have had patients work with an outside financing company, which allows them to set up affordable monthly payments they can manage. Third-party financing can be a convenient payment option for many people. However, financial stability is always necessary, even when considering third-party financial support.

Payment Plan

Yes, there are number of payment options for breast augmentation including Care Credit and Alpheon.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Payment plans

Hello and thank you for your question. Many surgeons offices offer payment plans, such as CareCredit, which is an interest free loan for one year for qualified patients.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

This would be a specific question for your chosen surgeons office. Most offices provide some sort of financing options as well as payment plans for upcoming surgery. Keep in mind that you will still have to pay in full before the surgery is likely to be scheduled. Best of luck. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation and payment

Yes, many surgeons work with companies like care credit to help their patients finance surgery. Best of luck.

Yes, there are many companies that finance cosmetic surgeries. It's best to find a doctor first then speak with their office about which companies they work with in terms of financing. A few offices may offer payment plans themselves, but most of us defer to a third party for that. Hope that helps! 

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC

PIN implants for breast augmentation

There are several companies that provide payment plans for all kinds of cosmetic surgery including breast augmentations.  In our practice, we use CareCredit, and our patients have been very happy with it.

Financial Planning

Each practice and Plastic Surgeon will have their own financial policies and plans. I recommend that you contact the surgeons you are interested in meeting with and inquire about their policies.
All the best

Patient Financing

Hello and thank you for your question.  Most plastic surgeons have some form of financing.  Cost varies by location, but there are financing programs that are very reasonable.  I would check the surgeon's website or call the office prior to going for consultation so that you know your options.  Good luck!

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon

Payment plans

Finance options vary by office.  Many surgeons will have information available for companies that finance medical procedures.  Some of those offer specials such as 90 days same as cash.  Ask your surgeon for options available at that particular practice.

Camille Cash, MD