Does a lift prevent your breasts from looking natural?

My breast look hard as though they are bulging they do not look natural a year out? I went to another PS & he said the lift prevents the implants from taking a natural shape?

Breast lift with implants

Hello and thank you for your question.  Breast lift with implants can look and feel very natural, especially after one year.  I recommend either returning to your surgeon or seeking another opinion.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Lift and implants

As the lift softens the implants should settle a bit. Not sure why yours hasn't come down.  Photos would help. Best of luck.

Natural

Lifts help raise the nipple to a higher position and lift the breasts as well. Some women consider sagging a "natural" look. The implant is behind the breast. If the implant is sitting too high, it would be from scar tissue and not the breast lift. Without an examination and photos, I cannot be any more specific.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon