Can an Implant be pulled forward and held in place? (photo)

I'm a year out. My ribs go in on the right. That has created the implant to fall in toward my ribs instead of projecting out like the left? It's pulls constantly & feels like it's ripping. I am still having major muscle spasms it feels like the muscle is pulling & quite sore along the side & into the back on the right side It has caused the right implant to be much more narrow causing a huge problem when bra shopping. No one can fit me. I have 2 totally different breast:(

Chest wall issue

This can be a big problem if you have a chest wall deformity. You would have to be evaluated in person. Best of luck.

Can an Implant be pulled forward and held in place?

I am sorry to hear about the difficulty you are experiencing. It is challenging to give you good advice based on the single clothed photograph but based on your description, it sounds like you are dealing with a breast implant displacement problem. If this is the case, revisionary breast surgery may be very helpful. For example, if a breast implant is moving too far, or out to the side, adjustment of the breast implant pocket (capsulorraphy) can be very helpful when it comes to improving breast implant position and overall breast symmetry.

You may wish to post photographs, without clothing, for more specific advice with your next post.   You may also find the attached when, dedicated to lateral breast implant displacement concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well...As I can see, your body may be rejecting the implant,  I suggest you to go to you have a revision, it will be safe for you and you will feel better.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD