Protruding mouth. (photos)

I kept taking pic of my side view bc of my mouth some says it looks pouted in side view even though i dont . My upper lips is forward . Also my jaw and chin is lenghty is there a way to impr9ve my side view without surgery ?

Pouting

I would have to see you in person get a good idea if you are a candidate, but in some people the muscle that pulls down the side of the mouth is too strong (frown muscle).  In certain candidates, a small amount of botox can be placed there to help lift the corner of the mouth.  

This is an off label and somewhat tricky injection, so make sure you go to someone experienced with Botox injections. 

Dr Rodman

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon