Porcelain veneers on canine tooth? (Photo)

I was wondering if I could get porcelain veneers on my top teeth if I had 1 over crowded cainine tooth like the picture provided.

Porcelain veneers

You would need to either remove that canine into position by orthodontic, which will take some time. Or  you need to extract the cainon and then close all the spaces with veneers.  you can get great result with ortho and or veneers, it all depends on how fast do you want results.  Good luck. 

Veneers?

Thanks for posting the picture. Looking at the shape and contour of your tissue and teeth I would guess that you are fairly young. I think a better long term result would be to consider orthodontics to move all of your teeth into a more ideal position. It will be more cost effective to do orthodontics. Healthier for your young teeth. Less repair or replacement for the rest of your life. Veneers will require replacement at some point. Don't take the shortcut, get orthodontics.

Will veneers work #DrSarahThompson

This may sound surprising, but veneers could work for your case.  Of course, it would include an extraction of the canine, several porcelain crowns and some veneers.  I know it sounds unbelievable, but it would likely take 3 appointments in my office.  I'll attach a photo link of a patient that I had that was almost exactly like your case.  Never mind his very white-white veneers, he wanted the brightest shade of white and there was no talking him out of it. lol