Am I good candidate for lower body liposuction? Cankles and thighs!

hello, I had my calves and ankles done a year ago but still not happy with the results and want more taken out , also my thighs , inner , outer and inner knees.. based on my photo , do you think I am a good candidate and will I see a big difference ??

Calf Reduction

When looking for a surgeon for something very specific, such as liposuction of the calves and ankles, it is important to find a doctor who routinely performs the procedure and who can show you before and after pictures of patients that they have operated on. These images will not only give you a sense of the surgeon’s skill, but will help you to better visualize the procedure for yourself.

Liposuction as an outpatient procedure under I.V. sedation can reduce the bulge that some people have in their ankles and restore a more shapely leg. Unlike other areas of the body the ankles and calves  require a certain delicacy which is why I use several innovative forms of liposuction, including SmartLipo, to contour and resculpture the area while providing the most beautiful results with minimal scarring. SmartLipo, used in combination with other forms of liposuction or alone, is a procedure that uses laser light to liquefy fat and tighten the surrounding skin. It’s thought to  involve less downtime and side-effects than traditional liposuction and is particularly good for small areas of fat deposits like the ankles. New technology that's gentler and faster than ever before not only allows the removal of fat, but also resculpts the legs.