Does anyone have any suggestions on the best breast augmentation surgeon in Bloomington or Peoria, IL?

Thinking of Saline implants now, for a petite body frame, breast size an A. No kids.

Breast Augmentation Consultation

You will typically have more than one qualified Plastic Surgeon to choose from in your area. I recommend that you seek a board certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in this area and whose before and after photos appeal to you. Then book a consultation and meet with them in person to discuss your goals and options.

All the best

Breast Augmentation Suggestions

Thank you for your question.  There are many excellent plastic surgeons in Illinois.  While there are a higher concentration of us around Chicago, there are several near you who can take good care of you.  If you search on RealSelf or the ASPS website at plasticsurgery.org, you should be able to find a list of reputable surgeons to check out.  Look at their websites and the before/afters, read reviews, and schedule a few consults to pick the one you feel is best for you.

While you are thinking saline, I would approach your plastic surgeon with an open mind and learn more about silicone implants also.  It's best to explore all of your options and then make a decision you are comfortable with.  We have been happy with the latest generation silicone implants (both round and shaped).  Your surgeon may have a computer imaging system that can help you pick out an implant size and type (we use the Vectra system in our office).

Cheers,
Dr. Michael Epstein
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

You may start with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons Website. I see patients in Champaign IL once a month which is nearby. 

See examples in the link below. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Northern Illinois Surgeons?

There are a lot of plastic surgeons in the Northern Illinois area, but must of us are a little closer to the Chicago area.  I have a lot of patients from the Bloomington area since I am on the outside of the Chicago area so easier to get to - about 2h from Peoria.  You are welcome to come for a consultation should you want.  

Looking for a doctor

Choosing a board certified plastic surgeon is the right start for your care. Do your research by looking at the ASPS website. Dr James Jeffries,III does excellent work in your area. 

Good luck

DrBurnett#realself100