Can an orthodontist retract teeth to extra space where my erupted wisdom teeth was?

My front incisors are flaring forward and so are my bottom ones. All my wisdom teeth have erupted out of my gums. However, my bicuspids in the lower arch are not positioned properly anymore. Is there a possibility to maximally retract all my teeth backwards and fill in the space of where my wisdom teeth where?

No doctor answers yet