Am I suitable for hair transplant? (Photo)

and If not, Is there a way to be suitable for the surgery ? I feel like my hair stop getting worse and I don't like the way my hair looks like now and don't want use medications.

Am I suitable for hair transplant?

Thank you for your question. Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated, To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

You need an exam first

You need to have a goal or an understanding of what a hair transplant surgery can accomplish.  You may have some hair loss or thinning but photos alone cannot give you an answer of whether you are "suitable" for a hair transplant surgery.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplant may not be the right answer...

I understand your hesitation about medication, but here's the scoop.  Hair transplantation just moves hair from one area to another.  It's just like gardening.  If you plant your crops but don't fertilize the soil, it's not going to last in the long run.  Whats happening with your hair is that the hairs on top of your head are reacting to a hormone called DHT.  That is causing those hairs to shrink and stop growing.  The problem is what is your end-point?  How much more are you going to lose?  Transplanting hair today won't stop the other hairs from going away, so you will take one step forward and one step back.  Using medications that block the affect of DHT (finesteride) will allow you to slow or halt that progression.  It may even mean that you don't need transplants!  It would be a real disater to transplant hair on a young man without any type of medical therapy -- it's just wasting your money.  Meet with a hair transplant surgeon and get an in-person consultation.  Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Am I baldling?

There does seem to be thinning around the sides of your head, but photography is not the way to make such a diagnosis. You should see a doctor and get an examination of your head and then see if you are balding. If you are young, the drugs can be very effective at reversing the hair loss and only a doctor can tell you that. A hair transplant without a doctor's opinion first, is a terrible mistake for a young man. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon