I had a BBL 3 months ago. I have a small hard spot on one side and it's always warm.

It's sore to sit down on. It's not extremely painful but it's very uncomfortable. It's a constant annoyance. I'm scared it's an infection or that the transfer isn't taking. There was a considerable amount of swelling and I'm a lot smaller than I was when I first had the BBL and I'm ok with that. What could this pain be? It just started out of now here.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. Go on an appointment with your surgeon, if you are having and feeling this discomfort, you should go an get checked immediately, it can be dangerous. 

This may be an area of fat necrosis, but this will require an exam.  I would try to email or call the surgeon.  Surgeons want to know about potential problems.

Fat necrosis?

It sounds like you might have some fat necrosis. Best to review with your surgeon. Best of luck......