Will scar revision help me or should I get them redone?! (photos)

I got a Bellini Brest lift with 350cc saline implants. Wounds appeared a week after my surgery and have just started to appear like they're healing. Due to this I am extremely unhappy in the irregular shape of my Areola. My doctor said scar revision would help. I want my areolas to be circle shape and of the same or similar size. What do you think would be the best for me to do to achieve the result I want?

Scar revision

Sorry about the appearance of your incisions and separation. You will have to follow wound care instructions of your surgeon and when things settle down you can likely have a scar revision.

Areola shape after breast lift

Thanks for reaching out.  How far out are you from your surgery?  I would wait a full year before revising the scars on your breast to let them settle.  
I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon

Most certainly wait

You are still early in your recovery phase since your recent surgery.  I would most certainly wait for at least 3-6 months before considering revision.Best WIshes,nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS