What can I replace a worn out bridge with?

Options for bridge replacement #DrSoftTouch

Usually, when a dental bridge needs replacing it is replaced with a new bridge. However, in some cases a bridge is replaced with a dental implant and three new dental crowns (one implant crown and two crowns for protect the adjacent teeth that were previously covered by the bridge). Speak with your dentist to determine which option would be best for you. I hope this helps. Follow me for more questions and answers.

Bridge replacement

The usual choices to replace a bridge are either a new bridge or an implant and 3 crowns. You may have problems with placing the implant if the bone in the Pontic site isn't thick enough to hold the implant. I suggest asking your dentist to give you the pros and cons of each procedure.