Lip lesion. Scar tissue ? Can someone help? (photos)

I used to peel my bottom lip in the same spot for quite some time. It would heal and id peel again

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. It is important that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. We have worked with patients who peel parts of their lips and create self-inflicted trauma. There are certainly steps to recovery bookended by non-surgical procedures to improve the appearance and work towards hiding the trauma.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat -- Go Slow, Use Cannulas

Lasers , injections can be done on the lip to smooth the surface. I suggest you see an expert to evaluate your lip.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip lesion. Scar tissue ? Can someone help?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Repeated trauma to the lips from picking or peeling can cause the tissues to either become hyper pigmented or can cause scarring.  I would try and avoid any further trauma to the lip and allow at least 3 months to pass to see improvement.  Hope this helps.