Will these lines disappear? Laser hair removal. (photo)

I went friday to the specialist and i got these lines from the spot of the laser the next day. Will this disappear??

Lines from Laser Hair Removal

This can happen with some lasers. Sometimes temporary “trackmark” are left behind after treatment. These typically fade after a few weeks. It is best to notify your treating physician of this. You physician may want to increase you break between treatments to allow these marks to fade.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Laser Hair Removal After Care

It is really hard to tell from your picture. Laser hair removal may cause some irritation or redness. I  suggest following up with your Doctor about aftercare: lasers, radiofrequency, prp/microneedling may be used if necessary.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Gridmarks from laser treatment

Some lasers can leave behind temporary "gridmarks" or "trackmarks" after treatment. These are generally very subtle and fade after a few weeks. Notify your treating physician of this development, as they may wish to extend the interval between treatments to allow these to fade completely. Best of luck!

Elizabeth Damstetter, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

Lines from LHR

It is hard for me to appreciate what you are trying to show. I don't see significant redness to it doesn't appear to be a burn. If there is any question, discuss with your doctor.

Steven F. Weiner, MD