I want to get a better nose and lips (Photo)

Born with cleft lip. I don't think i have done any surgery, never ask my parents. Don't know what to do, or who to ask for. I hate my scar and nose.

Cleft lip

Unfortunately I can't tell what the pictures show, so I can't give you specific advice.I can tell you that if you wish to have cleft surgery, or revision cleft surgery you should see a craniofacial surgeon.  Look for someone who has done specific training in cleft lip and is familiar with cleft rhinoplastyBest of luckDr Rodman

Cleft lip

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}