I have asymmetrical breasts and want some advice.

Hi, I have asymmetrical breasts one is about dd-e and the other one is more of a b-c so they're a a big difference and it's getting me quite down my friend suggested speaking to someone about getting implants - I really would not like to go smaller is it possible for me to have a smaller implant in the larger breast and a bigger one in the smaller one to even them out?

Asymmetry

Hello, it's definitely possible to have differently-sized implants inserted to try to make your breasts closer in size.  However, it is important to realize that usually some asymmetry will remain even after your procedure.  Inserting two different implants usually will not perfectly correct all of the differences in a person's breasts.  If you seek one or more consultations with experienced surgeons they will be able to give you a sense about the postop result.

Implants, Lift or Fat Transfer

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to give exact recommendations without photos or an in person consultation. Generally speaking, asymmetry can be addressed in a few ways, depending on your ultimate goal. Different sized implants can address some asymmetry if you'd like more volume. A lift may be necessary on one side if there is some sagging. I also sometimes recommend fat transfer to address asymmetry as a board certified plastic surgeon can strategically place this fat to give you the best result. You'll need to have a consultation for precise recommendations. Breast of luck! 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Breast asymmetry

Thank you for your question.  One way to address volume asymmetry is to use different size breast implants.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Uneven Breasts

Uneven breast size is a common and treatable condition. Please seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this situation. You could need implants, or perhaps not. Depends on your goals, your tissue, your skin, and if you need a lift etc. An in person consultation can answer these questions for you but definitely worth your time i believe! Good Luck. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

There are many different ways to better balance the two breasts.  Putting different volume implants is one way to treat this. Best of luck.

Thank you for the question. Your concerns regarding breast asymmetry is certainly understandable; there are many ways to improve your symmetry. Obviously, a breast lift/reduction of the larger breast may be very helpful. If you wish to increase breast size altogether, then bilateral breast augmentation surgery will also be indicated.  

Ultimately, you will need to do your due diligence carefully and select your plastic surgeon carefully. Make sure that he/she can demonstrate lots of experience helping patients achieve the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. Then, communicate your goals carefully as well.

You may find the attached link, dedicated to breast asymmetry concerns helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.