Forehead augmentation possible? And price? I'm 21 years old (Photo)

Forehead augmentation

Forehead augmentation

To make the forehead fuller and round, you have a relatively simple solution.  Fat injection to forehead.  You have a ridge above the brows.  Above the brows, you can have fat injection all the way to hairline, so that your forehead look fuller and rounder.  This procedure will be simpler, with no visible scar.  I expect this procedure will cost about $5000.Best,Alex Kim, MD

#Forehead Lift

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Forehead reshaping

This might be treated by reducing the protruding bone of the lower forehead or augmenting the relatively depressed bone of the mid forehead. I would estimate this surgery to cost $8,000-12,000.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon