Forehead augmentation possible? And price? I'm 21 years old (Photo)

Forehead augmentation

Forehead augmentation

To make the forehead fuller and round, you have a relatively simple solution.  Fat injection to forehead.  You have a ridge above the brows.  Above the brows, you can have fat injection all the way to hairline, so that your forehead look fuller and rounder.  This procedure will be simpler, with no visible scar.  I expect this procedure will cost about $5000.Best,Alex Kim, MD

Forehead reshaping

This might be treated by reducing the protruding bone of the lower forehead or augmenting the relatively depressed bone of the mid forehead. I would estimate this surgery to cost $8,000-12,000.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon