4 months post op, I gained some weight and my stomach fat came back. Any suggestions?

i had my bbl 4 months ago my stomack after surgery very flat and fuller butt but now i gain some weight i gain in the stomack again not in the butt what about new fat cellsin the butt ??why they are not working yet is it about hormons or only fatty cell pleaz unswer me ???

4 months post op, I gained some weight and my stomach fat came back. Any suggestions

Thank you for your question. In general weight gain after liposuction is unpredictable and will affect your result.  . Try weigth loss and see your surgeon if additonal liposcution can help.   Best Wishes 

It is very difficult to predict how weight gain can affect fat stores in certain areas of the body.  You may be a candidate for additional liposuction or weight loss.

BBL and weight gain

Everyone gains weight in different ways. It is difficult to predict why you gained more weight in your abdomen than in other places.