I have a breathing problem as I have a narrow left and a blocked right nostril.Help about decision planning in Nose Job? (photo)

Hi,I will like to remove Hump and get to caudal my retracted columella. Surgeon recomended some tip rotation and a smaller nose but I am very afraid about an obtuse angle more than 90 degres. I dont think my nose looks big at all. My question:is it possible to achieve something similar than the computer image I did prepare without do any Rotation tip AT ALL? and without any work AT ALL around the Tip. I do have a Globulose cartilage tip.I also did draw a Chin implant.Thanks So Much for your Help

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a conservative dorsal hump reduction.  A chin implant can be performed at the same time.  I agree with you that you need to be extremely cautious of over-rotation of the tip, especially in male patients.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Rhinoplasty

It is possible to achieve a straighter profile without having to raise the tip. Other views would be necessary to be properly evaluated.

Columellar plumping

specifically grafting to plump the columella can be done without more extensive tip surgery. What you are asking for is very possible. The front view may help to determine more, but based on profile, it is feasible. 

Richard W. Westreich, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon