Roughly 3-4 weeks ago, I noticed one breast dropped and feels much flatter. What could this be?

The surgery was november 2012. Everything went well, no problems along the way. 3-4 weeks ago i noticed one breast sits lower than the other and the implant doesnt seem "in place" and flatter. Is it normal for the implant to drop after a long time? I went under the muscle and the implants used were sebbin, classic mammary implant, textered, high profile.

Breast looks flatter

Whenever  you have an acute change in your breasts after augmentation you should contact your plastic surgeon. You did not mention whether you have Saline or silicone implants. If you have saline implants it is quite possible that you have had a deflation. If you have silicone you may have had some change in the scar tissue around the implant.  Either way you should contact your surgeon. Physical exam will help to determine what the problem is and what the best solution will be. This is not a problem that will get better if you ignore it 

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Implant change

AN exam in person is essential to determine what is going on.  You may have a deflation, or an implant malposition to name a few. Best of luck.

Sudden breast change

Thanks for your inquiry.  I suggest you be seen by your plastic surgeon.  A suuden change this far out is not normal, good luck.  

Suddenly one breast dropped and feels flatter. What could this be?

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your implant issues. Because of this acute change in your breast appearance I would strongly recommend seeing your surgeon for a formal in-person evaluation for diagnosis and treatment options. 

Breast implant issue

A change downward of implant after 4 years is unusual. Sounds like the implant has moved or maybe damaged and changed shape. At any rate you need to see your surgeon for evaluation. Good luck.

Concerns after breast augmentation...

Based on your description, it sounds like it is time for you to follow up with your plastic surgeon for accurate and advice. On line consultants can only speculate; your description sounds to me to be consistent with breast implant displacement issue.  Yes, these types of concerns can occur anytime after breast augmentation.  Best wishes.