What's wrong with my eye? (photos)

One of them is fine but the other goes further back and has multiple layers too it. How do I treat this? Preferably non surgical. I'm 19.

Droopy eye lid

It's always difficult to make a diagnosis based on photos but from what you've submitted, it appears that you might have a ptosis (droopy eyelid) on the left side.  Of course, all the appropriate measurements need to be done to confirm that.  The crease on the left looks different from the right, which is very typical for ptosis.  For optimal result, the height of the eyelid as well as the position of the crease would have to be addressed.  From you picture it doesn't look you'd benefit from a non-surgical approach.  See an experienced oculofacial plastic surgeon for a consultation to address your condition.  During testing in the office, the doctor would explain that there is an approach for surgery where an incision is made in the eyelid crease as well as an approach from under the eyelid where the incision is hidden and which procedure would give you the best result.   Good luck!

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

You have Ptosis of one eyelid

This is a common condition that is treatable with a surgical ptosis repair. Dysport or Botox injections are a non-surgical alternative but require maintenance. 

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid ptosis

It looks like you have ptosis and may need surgical repair. Good luck with your decision to move forward and seek help.