I am 22 years old and have deep laugh lines that put a shadow on my lip and crooked lips in general. What can I do? (Photo)

I have really prominent laugh lines that cast shadows on my upper lip which I have always been self conscious about. I have to get the perfect lighting in order to not see them. It Seems to be getting worse as I get older, and I moisturize my face day and night. Also, my one side of my lips is higher than the other. It drives me crazy; it always has. Makes me look like I have a very asymmetrical face. What can I do? What's the best options?

Deep laugh lines and crooked lip

Yes, filler can help you with both problems.  You should see an experienced dermatologist who has injected thousands of patients to improve your asymmetry.

Dr. Malouf

Dallas Dermatologist