What is the best thing to do to remove stretch marks not with creams?

The stretch marks are on my legs white and quite deep wha surgery would i need and how much about would this cost?

Stretch Mark Treatment

Thank you for your question in regards to stretch mark treatments. A series of microneedling treatments with the use of a growth factor can help improve the appearance of stretch marks. Microneedling is safe for all skin types and there is no risk for pigmentation changes. Pricing can vary between offices and the size of the area that needs to be treated. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Stretch Mark Treatment -- Eclipse Micropen, PRP, Viva/Skinfinity, Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant, Pulsed Dye Laser, Fractional pico

There is no "cure" for stretch marks but lasers, microneedling and skin care can give significant improvement. Unfortunately cost cannot be determined without an in person consultation. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer