I have had my nose done and my bone is falling out. What should I do?

Displaced nasal bone or dislocated septum

Sorry you are dealing with this issue.  Photographs would be helpful to assist you, but I would see your surgeon to have it evaluated.  It could be a dislocated septum (which would show in the nostril) or a problem with the nasal bone not being moved adequately after osteotomies.  Good luck!

Lafayette Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal bone issue

I'm not exactly sure of your statement that your bone is falling out?  Do you mean that the bones are not reduced adequately?  Best to be evaluated in person.

Displace nose bone

It would be in your best interest to discuss this with your own surgeon first. However, if you have done this and you are not satisfied with the answer you may want to get a second opinion from someone who specializes in secondary rhinoplasty, has the knowledge of what might be causing this and what needs to be done to fix it. 

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

You should see your surgeon as soon as possible.  You may have a problem with a nasal graft.  Your surgeon is the only one that knows exactly what was done in your procedure.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD