I am having double vision and one eye drooping really bad. Can anything be done to help?

Doctor Answers 2

If this is a new problem, you need an immediate assessment.

It this happened in the past 24 hours, please be seen at an emergency room.  Otherwise, call you personal physician and be seen monday.  You need an appropriate work up to determine what is causing this problem.  You will likely need to be assessed by a neurologist but start with your primary care physician who can arrange the appropriate care.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

Droopy eyelid and doubled vision

Thank you for asking your question. Without seeing you in person or looking at your photos it is impossible to give proper guidance. Make an appointment with an Oculoplastic Surgeon for comprehensive evaluation.  Good luck,

James R. Gordon, MD, FACS, FAAO
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 139 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.