Do I need eye lid surgery or plexr? Or forehead lift? (photos)

Plexr is not a substitute for eyelid surgery not matter how suggestive their marketing.

I do a vast amount of eyelid surgery.  Based on these photographs,  I honest am not sure what you need.  None of these photographs are satisfactory.  A straight ahead, level photo graph without you lifting the brows up would be very helpful. Even better would be a personal examination.  I suspect you would benefit from some type of upper eyelid surgery.  However more information is needed to know precisely what would be right for you.

I am not sure what is the problem.

from these photos, there is no obvious problem. Please specify what is your concern ,and then we can address the exact issue.  

Eyelids

I'm not sure based upon your photos if you need anything. Best to be seen in person for a proper evaluation.  Best of luck.

Upper blepharoplasty, browlift, or something else?

You definitely need to sit down for a consultation. The right thing for you may be to do nothing. Treatment options for early changes in a younger patient include injections (Botox or Dysport) to achieve an improved brow contour and height), conservative blepharoplasty, volume augmentation, and browlifting. Best of luck!

Patrick J. Byrne, MD, FACS
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid surgery versus PlexR

I do not believe that you need any surgery or other interventions based on the photographs that you have posted.

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Upper lids and brow

It is tough to appreciate any major issues based on your photos. A conservative treatment in your upper lids may be of benefit, but that is impossible to say without a thorough examination.
To ensure you are receiving the highest level of care, seek out a modernly trained, new-school dermatologic surgeon, oculoplastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon who is board certified and fellowship trained in one of these "core four" cosmetic specialties.
Cameron Chesnut
#realself500 Physician

Cameron Chesnut, MD, FAAD, FACMS
Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon

Forehead

selfy1, very difficult if not somewhat foolish to answer this question based on your photos only (sorry!). get a proper evaluation by a board certified surgical specialist that does "only faces" and has years of experience. The movie will give you some further information. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid surgery or Forehead lift

Based on the photos you have submitted, you definitely don't need a Brow lift or Forehead lift.  You have a small amount of excess skin in your upper eyelids creating s minimal amount of hooding which could be corrected by performing a conservative upper Blepharoplasty or upper eyelid lift.  You would need a complete eye evaluation especially to make sure you have adequate tear production before doing the surgery,

Devinder S. Mangat, MD, FACS
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon