Having rasping/filing down of callus nasal bones in 4 days, what can I expect? Will it help the appearance of my nose? (photos)

I had septorhinoplasty 20 months ago, I now have callus on my nasal hump/bridge of my nose because of it. I'm having rasping/filing down of the nasal bones done in 4 days time. Will this help the appearance of my nose? (You can see the callus on my nose and its now affecting my every day life.) I'd like some information about what to expect, healing time, will I have a cast on my face afterwards? Thank you.

Revision rhinoplasty

Yes, a revision rhinoplasty can improve the appearance of the nose in the upper 1/3.  Best of luck with your surgery.